Take charge of your body and life,
Rebuild health and purpose at age 55+
“I feel hopeless… Doctors say nothing is wrong with me so why do I feel so bad? I’m too young to wither up and die. What’s the matter with me anyway?”
“I feel frustrated.… Doctors keep giving me pills to relieve symptoms but the problem never goes away. I am tired of taking pills and want to take a natural healing approach but I’m not sure what to do.”
“I feel discouraged… I am tired of being overweight and have tried everything. I am confused about exercise and what to eat. Nothing has worked. It’s getting harder to move around but I don’t want to give up. I wish I could get healthy once and for all.”
“I feel afraid… I lost/hate my job. I have many productive years ahead but no one will hire me. I’m not ready to retire but, to be honest I don’t want to do the same old work. I really want to do something else. Is it too late for me to change careers? I am confused and not sure what to do.”
Does any of this sound familiar? If you’re tired of doing what the media, doctors and other professionals have told you and it hasn’t worked, you’re not alone.
Standard advice doesn’t work anymore. Whether it’s “you’re just getting older and should not expect to feel great” or “eat less, exercise more” or “you’re too old to ____” it’s simply not true.
Here are some facts:
- Most personal trainers tell you to eat less and exercise more but they’ve likely never struggled with being out of shape. Most know nothing about nutrition, balancing hormones, or other factors that lead to optimal health. Current science tells us there are many factors that contribute to fat accumulation and once identified and corrected, the body will return to a healthy weight naturally.
- Traditional medicine focuses on disease management and provides pills to mask symptoms. It doesn’t address lifestyle challenges or hidden stressors that contribute to why you feel awful in the first place.
- Opportunities are available to everyone, regardless of age but you must know what you want, investigate and prepare yourself to do work you are passionate about.
It may feel hopeless and frustrating too! Here you are close to reaping the rewards of many hard working years and enjoy life but your body and employers aren’t playing along.
Holistic Lifestyle Health Exercise Coach
I do not diagnose or treat diseases/conditions.
I help people build good health from the inside out.
I understand. I used to weigh over 400 pounds and, at 60, was laid off by a company I served for over 20 years. Yes, it was scary and sad. I missed the security of a steady pay check but was also hungry to do something else with my life. It took focus and hard work but I got healthy and successfully started a new career. Not only do I relate to your frustrations, but I have solutions that can help you too rediscover your energetic self and reclaim your life.
Cut through the confusion, hype and empty promises. Leave those conventional solutions behind and learn what works for YOU!
I don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach. I find what works best for YOU:
- Using a scientifically based program including food, lifestyle and natural protocols, I can help you discover and address healing opportunities. Then, I’ll design a health building program that works best for YOUR body.
- Using my experience and a systematic approach, I can help you redirect or revitalize your career. Don’t let age hinder you or stop you from doing what you love.
“Let’s face it, if you don’t feel good, you’re not going to do your best work or fully enjoy your life.”
As a certified FDN nutrition practitioner and CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach, I can work with you to design a customized complete health improvement plan.
- Using the principles and lab tests of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN), I can focus on optimizing the biochemical balance in YOUR body.
- Using the CHEK system of lifestyle management and appropriate exercise, I’ll address the mental, emotional and physical aspects of YOUR being.
- Teach you how to take over and manage YOUR own health naturally.
With me guiding you and giving you the right support, you can reach a state of optimal health where life is fun again and you can do the work you love.
If you’re thinking: “Oh not another coach. They have NO idea of what I’m going through” stop right now! Remember I used to weigh over 400 pounds and was laid off at 60. Since then I’ve revitalized my health and successfully started a new career. I’d love to help you walk that path too and so that you can:
- Let go of suffering through chronic health issues – headaches, stubborn unwanted fat, low energy, joint pain, poor digestion, sugar cravings, brain fog, plus more – without medication.
- Regain the energy and direction to embrace the fun and gratifying things of life – fulfilling career, travel, family & friends, outdoor activities, hobbies & adventures: all the things you haven’t had time or energy for.
- Take control of managing your own health naturally.
- Embrace life because now you can do what you always wanted to do and feel great!
- Feel confident, secure and sexy in how you look and feel.
- Rediscover the passionate young-at-heart person who lives inside of you.
Personal Training too!
Whether you want to address weight issues or not, physical activity is a huge component of health. Picking the right exercise is essential for best results. As a certified Personal Trainer, I can put together a program that will educate, support and motivate you into healthy living – promoting a high quality, vibrant life.
Career Change Support
I’ve walked down the scary path of career change at 60. At first it was difficult… What do I want to do? How should I prepare? What about money? Do I need further education? How do I network intelligently… and so on! It took a while and I made plenty of costly mistakes. Once I got assistance and direction, I was able to formulate a battle plan and things fell easily into place. The same approach can work for you too!
It’s YOUR choice!
You can keep rolling along, hoping for a miracle. Or if you’re ready to take charge of your life and your health, book a free consultation or send me a message so I can answer your questions. Together we’ll work to revitalize and heal your body so you can finally enjoy the work, lifestyle and health you so deeply desire. Or, if you’re not ready to talk, sign up for my free newsletter below! Every month I’ll send useful tips and information that’ll help you get your health and life back on track.